Freshman Homecoming Float Progress

As the Homecoming Week begins, each class is racing to have the best float, skit, and school decorations to win the title of Best Class EVER! Over the week we’ll be able to see the decorative creations of all the classes plastered on the front of the school. On Monday, the Freshman Homecoming Committee will decorate the front with yellow attire and spiderman themed decorations. Tuesday is the Sophomore class, Wednesday is Juniors, and the Senior class will be decorating on Thursday. Their spirits, respectively, are Batman and green, Superman and Orange, and Captain America and blue.

Over the weekend the classes worked hours on hours on their floats and, while I don’t know the progress of the upper classes, I do know that the Freshman float came along nicely. We are all confident in our design and structure and we are excited to see the other floats on Friday. “With all of the great ideas that came along with all of the volunteers, we were able to contribute everyone’s ideas into the float,” said Ashly Gomez, Freshman cheerleader and avid community member in the Ninth Grade doings. We would like to wish good luck and fair play to the other classes in the spirit point competition this week and we are very excited to see what comes of this week.

By: Evan Gibson