Dude Be Nice

imageMeeting nice people can be a rare blessing. There are many those whom you come across that are such down to earth people and help you build and change your outlook on the world around you. Sophomore, Araceli Gonzalez is recognized as of the nicest girls amongst her peers. She is always there to help you with any difficulties that you have. Araceli is the most kind hearted person. She will never make you feel left out or make you feel like you’re alone. She will help you with school work all the way to any personal problems. She will not  hurt your feelings or treat you different from other people. She will always put the biggest smile on your face at any time.

Araceli is involved in two sports. She plays basketball and softball. Her life revolves around sports. With having an hour and a half practice of basketball and another hour on her Softball pitching and hitting, she still manages to do all her school work. She is also involved in two clubs at Ripon High, Encouragement Club and Girls League.

She has great goals in life. Araceli wants to be a Pediatrician when she grows up.

“I want to be a pediatrician because one of my favorite things to learn about is how our body works and I think it would be fun working with children. I like the idea of making them smile and feel better.” said Araceli.