Rhet Herrin: RHS Senior

Ripon High School contains many successful students, athletes, and overall great people, who have bright hopes for their futures. One of these many great students is Rhet Herrin, a Ripon High Senior, who strives to be a great person, inside and outside of the classroom.

Rhet Herrin is a Ripon High student who plays football, basketball, and golf. Along with sports, he is involved in many other extra-curricular activities as well as contributing to the community.

For Rhet, Ripon High has been a great experience and he has enjoyed Ripon High as well as the community. When asked what his favorite memory of his high school was, he said, “My favorite memories have just been playing sports with all my friends. And my favorite pastime was just hanging out with my buddies and laughing.”

Throughout high school, Rhet accomplished many goals, including winning athlete of the year, graduating with good grades, and just having fun. Although Herrin’s high school experience was a success, he is also looking forward to the future. “I plan on attending BYU-Idaho and then serving my mission for the LDS church.”

Ripon High School is proud to call Rhet Herrin one of their very own students because of his intelligence, gifted athletic ability, as well as his bright personality he brings to his peers. Herrin stated, “Ripon High helped me become who I am through all of my teachers and coaches.” Overall, Herrin’s high school experience is be a memory he will never forget.