Class of 2021

Freshman representative Niki Nguyen

The class of 2021 started their freshman year at Ripon High School on August 9th, 2017. This year will be filled with new friendships, fun rallies, and many other exciting activities for these freshmen. We went around and asked a few of these freshmen and their teachers how they felt about the upcoming year.
The first person that was interviewed was Niki Nguyen, a freshman representative. When asked how she felt about the first few weeks of school she said, “It’s extremely stressful but it’s a great way to get involved. I really like it because I have met so many nice friends.”
Nguyen is also involved in girl’s golf. “Every sport is a little bit challenging in the beginning because you have to learn but then after you start doing it, it becomes easier.” said Nguyen when we asked her about the difficulty of the sport. When asked how she liked her teammates she replied, “They’re great! They are really fun.”
To get a different perspective on the school we interviewed two students who are involved in JROTC, Bella Clouss and Christiana Biggs. We asked if it was easier or more difficult than they anticipated. “They’re easier. I thought there would be a lot more homework.” Biggs said. Both agreed that JROTC was fun but they didn’t like having to get to school early.
The class of 2021 will be having many exciting firsts in the next month. Homecoming will start after the Homecoming kickoff rally on September 9th, 2017. This is the start of the class of 2021 next 4 years.