Top Ten Fall Activities

With fall just right around the corner, there are so many fun things to do during the season, from just enjoying the break from the hot summer weather, to having a bonfire with your friends! Here are some top ten activities for this fall!

1. Watch Scary Movies- There’s nothing better than being all cozy and bundled up with some popcorn and friends and watching scary movies! There are tons of good scary or even just halloween themed movies on Netflix and Hulu.
    1. Go to the pumpkin patch- Go to your local pumpkin patch and go pumpkin picking! It is always fun to pick out and decorate your own pumpkin!
    1. Have a bonfire with friends- Since the summer heat is slowly going away, having a nice bonfire and roasting marshmallows with friends sounds fun. “I love hanging out with my friends and just sitting by the fire.” said freshman, Alexandra Fereria.
    1. Bake cookies- Baking cookies and other desserts always sounds delicious. Especially when they are fall themed! At almost any grocery store, you can buy Pillsbury Halloween themed cookies and they are super tasty! “My favorite part about fall definitely has to be those cookies with the pumpkins on them” said junior, Emma Cordero.
    1. Go in a Corn Maze- Corn mazes can be frustrating at times, but very fun with a good group of people. Go find a corn maze and get a bunch of your friends to go with you!
    1. Attend Friday night football games- Show some school spirit and cheer on your high school football team on Friday nights! It’s a great time to socialize and watch your fellow classmates play football! “The football games are a great place to get together with your friends and just have fun.” said junior, Allison Coit.
    1. Celebrate Halloween- Whether you’re out trick or treating, hanging out with friends, or even handing out candy, get in the Halloween spirit! Decorate your house with spooky decorations and get a costume! “Halloween is always a fun holiday for me. I like dressing up and eating a lot of candy!” said freshman, Grace Brito.
    1. Drink apple cider- Get together with some friends or family, and just have a good time talking and sipping on delicious hot apple cider!
    1. Make caramel apples- Instead of spending money on caramel apples at a fair, make your own! Just gather the ingredients from your local grocery store and enjoy!
    1.  Have Fun!!!- Fall has so many opportunities to get together with family and friends and just enjoy the upcoming holidays and the nice break from the summer heat. Whether it’s sitting by the fire talking to friends, or dressing up for Halloween, enjoy the fall season!