One Person I’m Glad I Met

Everyone has someone they are glad they met. Whether it is a friend, family member, or even a mentor. No matter how little or small of an impact you make on someone it will stick with them forever. At Ripon High, many students are grateful for their friends. Freshman Logan Lefebvre is grateful he met Ty Herrin.

“I am glad I met him because he treats me like a brother on and off the football field and is always encouraging me to be better and I just really enjoy being around him,” says Logan Lefebvre, Freshman.

Another obvious thing people are glad they met would be their parents. Parents do everything for their kids and want only the best for them. It is very inspiring to watch your parents provide for you and take care of you and want to be the same for you and your kids.

“I would have to say, my mom. She was a single mother for a long time and she raised me on my own and taught me a lot. And I’m grateful for everything she does for me.” said Kade Nelson, Junior.

It was very sweet to hear all the nice things people had to say about who they are glad they met, Kylee Brown is glad she met Cole Swafford. Swafford and Brown have been good friends for a while now and she cherishes their friendship very much.

“ I am glad I met Cole because he knows how to brighten people’s day and he has a genuine and kind heart and is always there for the people he loves,” said Kylee Brown, Sophomore.

Students don’t really realize how much teachers impact their lives and how many lessons are being taught to them. They will always be people that are there for you around campus and even help just brighten your day when you are feeling sad. Cody Wiggins is glad he met Mr. C.

“I am grateful I met Mr.C, Chad because he has been one of my teachers for three years now and we have created a really good bond together. He has taught me a lot of life lessons whether it be sports or just life in general,” says Cody Wiggins, Senior.