Reach Your Goals!

Many of our students at Ripon High are trying and or already achieving their goals. Some of your goals may be in education or athletics but that doesn’t matter, what matters is the hard work you put in to achieve your goals. 

Annie Wild is a cross country and track athlete. We can see her constant dedication to her sport as she runs on the weekend and goes to the gym almost every day. She has made it to state her freshman year and this year she is working hard to make it to state again. 

“My greatest accomplishment was breaking the school 5k record. I accomplish this goal by training hard, always putting in my 100% and never just opting out because I didn’t want to. I would tell younger people if they wanted to reach the goal that I did was that it’s going to be hard but you gotta push through because you can’t take random days off just because,” Annie Wild, junior. 

The next athlete is Omar Alsaidi, he is also a cross country and track athlete. Omar works hard every day in and out of school. In this year’s TVL he placed first individually with a 16:29. He found his passion in running when he was little and hasn’t let go of the drive to do his best in running.

“My greatest achievement was becoming TVL champion this year. How I achieved that was, I made sure to train every day, no rests, except for maybe one Sunday a month. That’s it. It felt good to achieve this goal because I got to rub it in my brother’s face because it took him three years to become TVL champion and it only took me two,” Omar Alsaidi, sophomore. 

There are many students at Ripon High who are trying to accomplish their goals and we can see the dedication they put in to do these things. So if you work hard, you too can achieve your goals. [sno-poll id=”13341″ result_color=”undefined” tile_color=”undefined” align=”left” background=”on” background_color=”” border=”all” border_color=”” border_size=”” shadow=”on”]