As everyone knows. Twitter is the “new thing.” Everyone has it, children, teens and adults. It is one of the most popular social media apps. Twitter also is a gateway to interactions with strangers, so you have to be careful of what you post or say. Here are some do’s and don’t’s for your Twitter account.
1. Do monitor your usage.
2. Do be careful of who you follow and who follows you.
3. Do block random follows (people who you have absolutely no idea who they are).
4. Do watch what you say.
5. Do be careful who you talk to and always be cautious.
1. Don’t start Twitter fights or get into Twitter fights. Mind your own business.
2. Don’t retweet or post inappropriate content.
3. Don’t let strangers follow you.
4. Don’t post your personal information. For example, your address, phone number, etc..
5. Don’t put your location on.