What to be grateful for…..

There are so many things to be thankful for. Even when times are rough, you can probably be thankful for these 10 things.

1. SHELTER. You have a roof over your head. There are many people who are homeless and spend winter nights freezing and summer days burning from the heat.
  2. FOOD. You have meals. If you are one of the people in the world who doesn’t have to be concerned with where you will find your next meal, consider yourself blessed. There are people all over the globe who go without the luxury of having three meals a day.
  3. HEALTH. If you have good health, you’re lucky. Many people do not have the best health.
  4. FRIENDS. Having a great group of friends is so rewarding. It relieves so much stress from life.
  5. SOLITUDE. Alone time and self care are crucial. You won’t ever get to know yourself if you don’t have time just for yourself.
  6. SMILES. Sharing a smile with a stranger. Even just a glance can boost someone’s happiness.
  7. LAUGHTER. Having a laugh here and there is a great thing. You can just get so happy from one laugh.
  8. READING. Be thankful that you can read. It’s so sad to know many people do not have the ability to read or get an education.
  9. RESOURCES. Be thankful for having money or a job. A lot of people are homeless and barely surviving because they have nothing.
  10. LIFE. Last thing is to be grateful that you are alive. Life is a beautiful thing.