NFL Quarterback Power Rankings

gettyimages-617561102-vadapt-767-high-0
1-Tom Brady is throwing with a 75.2% completion rate and averaging 334.7 yards per game. He has 8 passing touchdowns and no interceptions. Ever since he came back after his suspension they are undefeated. The Patriots are currently 7-1, losing one game before Brady came back. The head coach of the Patriots Bill Belichick says,“I think Tom is one of the most consistent players that I’ve ever coached. He works hard every week. There are no ups and downs with him. ”
2-Matt Ryan is throwing with a 67.6% completion rate and averaging 335.4 yards per game. With a crazy 16 touchdowns he still only has 4 interceptions. He is having an amazing season but he just fell behind Tom Brady. The Falcons are 6-3 with a 2 game loss streak. The Falcons head coach Dan Quinn on Matt Ryan being a top QB says,”He is a great QB, he always has been he just got more recognized this season because of our amazing receiver Julio Jones.
3-Derek Carr is throwing 65.9% completion rate and he is averaging 258.3 yards per game. He has thrown 13 touchdowns with 3 interceptions. After many years of the Raiders not coming close to the playoffs Carr is finally making chance at it. The Raiders are currently 7-2. Michael Crabtree the starting wide receiver on the Raiders says, “Derek has definitely helped our team. He’s really helping show the NFL what we are made for.”
4-Dak Prescott is throwing with a 65.2% completion rate and averaging 253.3 yards per game. He has thrown a rookie record of 9 touchdowns in 9 games and has 2 interceptions. Dak also holds the record for the most games in a row without an interception. The cowboys are currently 7-1 tied in first place with the Patriots.Dez Bryant starting wide receiver says,” Dak is crazy, a rookie breaking more records than some hall of famers have. That's insane.”
4-Dak Prescott is throwing with a 65.2% completion rate and averaging 253.3 yards per game. He has thrown a rookie record of 9 touchdowns in 9 games and has 2 interceptions. Dak also holds the record for the most games in a row without an interception. The cowboys are currently 7-1 tied in first place with the Patriots.Dez Bryant starting wide receiver says,” Dak is crazy, a rookie breaking more records than some hall of famers have. That’s insane.”
5-Matthew Stafford has a 67.7% completion rate and is averaging 269.3 yards per game. He has thrown 16 touchdowns and has 4 interceptions. With his long time star receiver Calvin Johnson retired he is still having an amazing year. Ex star receiver talks on Leaving Stafford,”Look at him, me leaving hasn’t affected him at all, he’s still doing amazing.”.