Carmello Anthony Trade

New York Knicks Try and Trade Star

The Knicks fans and team have cherished starting small forward Carmelo Anthony because of his leadership for a team going down the hill. He has done good for the team in past years and with young star power forward Kristaps Porzingis and new star point guard Derrick Rose, many people believed the Knicks would become a super team. But by all-star break being 20-27 in the eastern conference they are in a way believed as a bust. The Knicks have now turned to trying to trade Carmelo Anthony to try and get a better leader because for this season he has really been lacking on offense and defense when they know they can get a better player for him. The Knicks reportedly tried to trade Anthony to the Cleveland Cavaliers for one of their 3 stars Kevin Love. The Cavs Turned the trade down. Then within two days later the Knicks have turned to the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Clippers for any fair trade they can agree to. Carmelo Anthony has reported to saying that he will ignore the trade rumors so he can focus on his game and possibly stay on his team. The team has agreed that they would like to keep Carmelo but they all do realize it is not their choice.