Adrian Peterson Free Agent

Adrian Peterson is a free agent after 10 years of being the Minnesota Vikings primetime running back.  The Vikings ruled out resigning the veteran running back after he only played in three games out of the 2016-2017 season.  The question is now, will he still stick with Vikings and suffer a massive pay decrease or look to play elsewhere.  

Adrian Peterson is a four-time Pro Bowler and is one of the most explosive running backs in the league.  Even though he is past his prime (32 years old) many NFL teams will be interested in AP.   He is the biggest free agent on the market and now we are going to see who going to show him the money.

The Carolina Panthers are in desperate need for a running back, since their current running back Jonathan Stewart isn’t the all star like Peterson.  Also,many think that Cam Newton and AP could be a dynamic duo.  The New York Giants are in the market for a running back as well.  They just released Rashad Jennings and could definitely use the speed that Peterson brings to the table.  Others that have shown interest are the Seattle Seahawks, Indianapolis Colts, and the Green Bay Packers.

Adrian Peterson told Bleacher Report, “It’s been 10 great years in Minnesota. They know what I bring to the table, with my work ethic and dedication.  I will explore my other options and see what path God leads me on.”