MLB’s hot corner sizzling with talent

This year, some of the best third basemen are performing in the MLB, with spectacular talent and positivity.  From baseball’s brightest stars to rookies.

Kris Bryant, with the Chicago Cubs, is one of the top ranked players, with a .292 batting average, 39 home runs, and 102 RBIs of his 603 at bats in his 2016 season.  After winning the 2015 National League Rookie of the Year Award, Bryant continued on an upward trajectory and only got better.  The 25-year-old could be another fantastic player in the 2017 Cub’s lineup.

Nolan Arenado, with the Colorado Rockies, followed his 2015 campaign tying the National League lead with 41 homers. He continued to play terrifically, striking out only 14.8 perfect of the time, with a .294 average and 116 RBIs in his 618 at bats.

Josh Donaldson, previously on the Oakland A’s and now on the Toronto Blue Jays, delivered a fantastic effort in 2016. After winning the 2015 American League MVP Award over Angels’s Mike Trout, the star finished among baseball’s leaders in average exit velocity (93.2 mph) and 340 feet fly-ball distance. He had 37 homers, 99 RBIs, and a .284 average in his 577 at bats of his 2016 season.

Manny Machado, an incredibly valuable player for the Baltimore Orioles, dazzled with the bat in his 2016 season. The two-time Gold Glove Award winner continued to impress everyone, shining at the hot corner and also filling in at shortstop while J.J. Hardy was out. He finished his 2016 season with his career best .294 average, 37 home runs, and 96 RBIs in 640 at bats. Still only 24-years-old, Machado has years to come to rank among baseball’s elite talents.

.