Roses for Somebody Special

M.A.C preparing Photo Credit: rhsma.club instagram

A rose can go a long way! The Multicultural Acceptance Club (M.A.C) was selling roses during the week of Feb. 12 through the 15. The roses could be used for multiple occasions.
M.A.C first had the idea of doing this because of Valentine’s Day and our school’s Sweetheart Dance. The dance is like Sadies Hawkins, the girl proposes to the boy or significant other. This was a great opportunity for the club to make sales.
Senior and secretary of M.A.C, Khushdip Singh, said, “We knew we would get not only a lot of sales, but a lot of support from the community.” “ It can show what Valentines is all about,love.” Singh expanded. Anyone could buy the flowers, for Valentine’s Day or for proposals for the dance.
Sales were all week during lunch in front of the student store. This way many students could pass by and it would encourage them to buy one for that special somebody. When buying the rose they could write a special note or message. The flowers were then delivered on Valentine’s Day. “We could attach a note and it showed you care.” Singh explained. This was a great idea and a wonderful way to show your love or appreciation for anyone you cared for.