United Club, Bringing Faith to Ripon High

The United Club is a newer, but well-known club on the Ripon High campus. Their club is based on the Christian faith, and leads others into understanding their faith and coming together as a whole. Freshman, Addie Lane explains, “The purpose of the United club is to form friendships and to build more relationships with common views.” The United Club is a place where those of a common faith can interact with one another and discuss their own thoughts, while building friendships that’ll last a lifetime.

The United Club also had a recent meeting on Mar. 19, where they had reviewed their recent event, Discovery Day. On Discovery Day they helped those on campus understand what their club was really about, served them pizza, and gave them W.W.J.D (What Would Jesus Do) bracelets! The purpose of this event was to spread the gospel and try to help others who may not believe the same, get involved within their club.

Ultimately, the United Club has been a success so far! They’re hoping to plan future events and open up their club to more and more people on the Ripon High campus!