All About Scrub’s Club

All About Scrubs Club

Have you ever heard about Scrubs Club? If you haven’t, Scrubs Club is a group that is organized to help students at RHS discover more about the medical and dental field. This club helps others by fundraising and donating to places like Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). Senior student, Spencer Redula, has been a part of scrubs club for all four years of high school, even during COVID-19 when there were limited opportunities. This club gets together every two weeks, but can vary depending on the activities going on. Some of the fun activities that they take part in is volunteering, fundraising, and presenting together to people that want to learn more about what they do. 

Redula says, “It’s a great club because it’s a way for students to understand if they are wanting to be in the medical field when they’re older, and what research specifically they are interested in.” If you are wanting to figure out what medical field you want to be in, join Scrubs Club to “make time fly by” in your high school experience!