Playing for a Comeback with eSports

A club where gamers throughout Ripon High take their minds off the world and disconnect from reality: the eSports club. The eSports club is a presently active club with many people coming and going for the fun of it. If you ever want to join an all-embracive club, eSports is the way to go! Junior, Aron Debrito, states, “There’s a lot of opportunities to make friends with other people, it’s a really inclusive environment, and there’s also a lot of games to play as well.” eSports is a very friendly club with many chances to make new friends with others that have the same interests as you.

The club’s staff have come together this year and made the schedule a bit more helpful for their members. According to Senior, Calvin Wu, “Last year was more of a struggle with timing, the times weren’t very convenient for some people, and this year we’re working on it more.” Students and staff in the club have taken into consideration and noticed the overlapping of other activities in the previous years.

The eSports club also has new games for their players to choose from. This year some of the new additions are Valorant and Overwatch 2. They have yet to determine when Minecraft will finally be a part of their collection of video games.

The determination that the eSports club has to lead their club toward success and have people join is like no other. This club is a gamer’s heaven! So, now I ask you gamers and rookies, will you join?