Nothing but Birdie

The Ripon High’s boys golf season kicked off early March playing their first scrimmage against Ripon Christian and so far the team has been going strong. With Mr. Musseman as their coach, they have kept up their hard work and practice and continued to dominate. They have continuously won all their matches, placing number one in the TVL gapping 24 or more with the other schools they have competed against so far. 

Senior varsity player, William Peters shared his thoughts on their most recent match stating, “I think I could have played better, it felt worse than a 90 but my goal was to break 90 and I came out with my goal so I wasn’t disappointed but there were clear areas I think I could improve on.” The overall stats of their recent match met most of their goals. Their team has been playing well all throughout the season and should be proud of their hard work.

“I’m proud of the team in most respects, almost all of our guys shot the number they should be hitting, Jeremie Little one over, Vincent Uecker two over, Ty Herrin played well, so our team played pretty great overall,” stated Peters.

So make sure to support boys golf in their future endeavors and successful season being number one in the TVL.