Reagan Wilkerson Commits to Lincoln Memorial University

This is the time of year when our RHS students make big decisions and show their great accomplishments. Our journalism team would love to spotlight students who are committing to their colleges and sealing their lives ahead of them! Senior, Reagan Wilkerson has just recently committed to Lincoln Memorial University in Tennessee where she will continue her academic and volleyball career there. In college, she hopes to study criminology. Reagan explains her RHS experience as “very fun.” She exclaims that her favorite part about high school was meeting new people in every class and of course all of her volleyball seasons.Reagan has been extremely involved in different clubs and activities throughout her high school experience. She has done advanced choir every year, as well as vice president of our Christian club “United.” Wilkerson has participated in volleyball all four years of high school and wanted to continue her career playing in college. Her favorite teacher overall is Mr. Williams who she has had for two years. She says, “He is just a great teacher overall and he’s just always willing to help.” Reagan said something that she will miss here is her best friend Katherine Eskes. Graduation is quickly approaching and Ripon High wishes Reagan the best of luck for her future ahead of her!