Winterfest Dress up!

The Ripon High Winterfest dress up week just passed. Lots of people went all out throughout the week. All of the dress up days were outstanding and unique. Our candidates for Winterfest went up and beyond with their amazing spirit. 

The dress up days were fun because it was cool to see everyone’s creativity, especially the people who went all out, and you could really see their spirit show.

— Austin Bonilla

Monday was blue or Space Jam for Freshman, Tuesday was yellow or Disney Themed for Sophomores, Wednesday was green or The Great Gatsby for Juniors, Thursday was orange or 50’s day for Seniors, and finally, Friday was Black Out Day.

“The dress up days were fun because it was cool to see everyone’s creativity, especially the people who went all out, and you could really see their spirit show,” Junior Austin Bonilla said. 

Bonilla, the junior boy candidate, showed a lot of spirit. Seeing all the creative costumes was very cool for him to witness. 

“I went as all out as could. I love dressing up. It is a good way to show spirit for my school,” Freshman Brianna Alvarez said. 

Alvarez was the Freshman candidate and she dresses up every single day no matter if it is a dress up week or not. She enjoys setting herself apart from the crowd. Alvarez has confidence that she was the one with the most spirit.

“The best dress up day was probably Disney day because I had the opportunity to dress up as my favorite Disney princess, Mulan,” Junior Niki Nguyen said. 

RHS’ dress up weeks have been awesome, but this was one of the top. Everyone was unique in their own way and showed as much spirit as they could.