Under the Sun Summer Fun

Urais family at their annual camping trip.

During the summer people go on a variety of different annual vacations, such as cruises, camping, and visiting family members. Some go on these trips for fun, others treat it as a reunion, or time with a family member.

Sophomore Benny Dimas goes on a week long cruise every summer, and make tons of memories with his family, while exploring new places.

“We always visit super cool places, and have tons of family bonding,” Dimas stated.

Dimas goes on this annual trip with family to have a week on the ocean, and bond with his relatives.

Sophomore Amaya Urais on the other hand stays on land in the summer, with the annual family camping trip.

Our trip is full of fun times, and family bonding. I always have, and will, continue to look forward to this trip every year

— Amaya Urias

,” Urais said.

Camping is a tradition present in most families over the summer. Some families tough it out in the woods with a tent, others have an RV, but most families go to a campsite. Freshman Tristan Hunter goes up to pinecrest with her family every summer.

¨It’s our favorite vacation spot, and a great way to spend time with family, and friends,” Hunter stated.

Not only are summer traditions for fun, and memories, but some people get to see relatives they don’t usually see. Freshman Alexis Ehrenberg gets to spend some quality time with her grandparents every year, who live in England.

“On our cruise it is so nice to see them in person and be able to talk to them in person rather than on the internet,” Ehrenberg said.